lørdag 23. august 2014

New challenge over at the StampArtic blog

Well vacation is over and we are starting over again with the monthly challenges and articles.
For this challenge we want to see colored Motifs on your projects. For more information about that, go visit the StampArtic blog.
***
I decided to make two projects for this challenge.
One tag:
 I used Dina Weakly`s bird stamp and colored it with water colors. I really like the outcome and it was fun doing that.
***
Next, I made an Art Journal page, using a stamp from Mo Manning. I just love this stamp and think it is fun and adorable at the same time.
***
 ***
This one I colored with my copis, using these colors;
Skin: E50-51-00-30-01
Eyes and Shadows: G43-24-V93-RV95-E04-35
Lips: RV42-R22-R43
Hair: E40-41-42-43-55-57
Shadow: C00-BV23
***
So head over to the StampArtic blog and get inspired by the rest of the team, and ofcourse join us in this challenge.
******

Ingen kommentarer: