onsdag 27. august 2014

A new article over at StampArtic

We are starting to have a monthly article in the StampArtic Blog, and we call it : This months tool.
For August we choosed:
Prima`s Distressed tool 
and 
Rangers and TH blending tool.
***
On this project I did use the small and round blending tool, because it is easier to use in my opinion.

I deceided to make a Wedding card, so this is kind of  a simple card using these tools in a not so difficult way and the result it still great. 
I think these tools are great for cards in this style.

***
 This is what I used to get this style

Here is the front of the card. Distressed the egdes with Prima tool first, then inked the egdes with the blending tool. Did that with all the paper panels, on both the front and inside of the card.

I keept the inside very simple to make enogh room for writing, because the person giving this card away like to write in the cards.
***
So this i my way to use these tools in a simple way with great results.
***
To get more information and inspiration, visit the StampArtic blog.

1 kommentar:

Camilla sa...

Tusen takk for fargerikt og morsomt bryllupskort til utfordringen vår hos Kreativ Scrapping :)